” Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment in Mental Health” edited by Sonia Johnson, Justin Needle, Jonathan P. Bindman and Graham Thornicroft , published in 2008 by Cambridge University Press is an excellent comprehensive guide. It is written from a British point of view without being too parochial. The list of authors is a who’s who of British expertise .
- 21.Implementation of Intensive Home Treatment services associated with a 27 % reduction in suicide by mental health patients
- 20. Safety of patients under the care of crisis resolution home treatment services in England
- 15. HTAS Standards for Home Treatment Teams
- 14 Guidance statement on fidelity and best practices for crisis resolution and home treatment teams UK
- 19. A qualitative research study of service users /consumers of crisis resolution and home treatment services in UK