Assertive Community Treatment Teams have recognized program standards by which fidelity to the model can be judged. As far as I am aware , nothing like this has been available for intensive home treatment teams , until now. The staff of the British Royal College of Psychiatrists Centre for Quality Improvement ( CCQI) have put together a draft Home Treatment Accreditation Scheme ( HTAS) Pilot Edition -valid from April 2012 until early 2013, when it will be evaluated.
- 21.Implementation of Intensive Home Treatment services associated with a 27 % reduction in suicide by mental health patients
- 20. Safety of patients under the care of crisis resolution home treatment services in England
- 15. HTAS Standards for Home Treatment Teams
- 14 Guidance statement on fidelity and best practices for crisis resolution and home treatment teams UK
- 19. A qualitative research study of service users /consumers of crisis resolution and home treatment services in UK