- 21.Implementation of Intensive Home Treatment services associated with a 27 % reduction in suicide by mental health patients
- 20. Safety of patients under the care of crisis resolution home treatment services in England
- 15. HTAS Standards for Home Treatment Teams
- 14 Guidance statement on fidelity and best practices for crisis resolution and home treatment teams UK
- 19. A qualitative research study of service users /consumers of crisis resolution and home treatment services in UK
Tag Archives: Assessment
13. What are the characteristics of patients who are admitted to hospital despite the availability of an intensive home treatment team?
Research has shown that patient factors that are most often associated with needing hospitalization even though home treatment is available include 1. Mode of referral ( eg police, outside working hours) 2. Greater symptom severity 3. comorbid substance abuse or … Continue reading